Shower Head recomendations....

I have a Mira 415 Pressure Balancing Shower Valve fed by a Combi. Currently I have a Mira shower head with 3 settings. I would like to fit one that has a pulsating effect. Has anyone any recommendations or suggestions on what to look for / avoid?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

one with holes.

Why do people love to complicate things so pointlessly?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Oh the joy of a pulsating shower spray. Sets one up for the day!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

If i leave mine a few days one weedy stream of water comes out of one hole and all the rest are bunged up with lime scale. grr. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

MIRA have odd angles on the shower head clamp thingy. On mine, any standard independent head, eg cheapo ones from Wilkinson or B&Q, have less of a curve and shoot water out at 45 deg. Straight out of the open shower door onto the floor.

Reply to
therustyone