Shelf for shower cubical.

What would be the best for this with due regards to safety, etc? It's not a proprietary cubical so rather larger than most.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have a stainless steel corner shelf in my 900x900 shower in has two tiers and works well purchased from plumbase,use stainless screws

Reply to
Alex

Most people, being taller than they are wide, would probably think that cubical is not a good shape for the cubicle.

Reply to
Andy Wade

The Boss found some wall-hanging plastic baskets in cheapjack shop. They are about 12" left-right, with about a 4"x4" cross-section, with two wall fixing tabs. Bolted inside the shower, up near the top, they are ideal for shampoo bottles. Better than a shelf because there is less chance of a bottle falling out and crunching your foot.

Reply to
Tony Williams

My concern was someone slipping and hitting a 'sharp' object.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well spotted. But then you've not met me...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If it is slipping that is the concern you should include anti slip mats as hitting your head against tiles or a glass door would do just as much damage

Reply to
Alex

As opposed to say the edge of a glass shelf? I'm not convinced...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

nobody suggested a glass shelf in the shower

Reply to
Alex

But by nature most shelves have thin edges and likely to cause more injury than a wall etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)