sharepoint / asp.net developer

Hi,

I am looking for a job as SharePoint or ASP.NET Developer. I have over

10 years of experience in software development and more than 4 years in SharePoint.

I live and work from India.I would not mind to reallocate to other location.

regards, Leo

Reply to
sumeet.leo

Hi,

I am looking for a job as SharePoint or ASP.NET Developer. I have over

10 years of experience in software development and more than 4 years in SharePoint.

I live and work from India.I would not mind to reallocate to other location.

regards, Leo

Reply to
sumeet.leo

In message , " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" writes

I hear that they are recruiting in Baghdad

you and your twin brother could both apply

Reply to
geoff