Shampoo won't stop coming out

I cannot stop the shampoo of my Vax carpet shampooer coming out once I have squeezed the handle, it seems stuck on open, so my carpet gets comprehensively flooded! Any suggestions how to stop a sticking lever??

Reply to
Diana Baker

My VAX 4100 handle has a toggle that saves you having to hold the trigger on. Great for those with weak hands.

PA

Reply to
Peter Able

Clean it out and check the spring still closes it properly, if it was like the hoover I had for many years these were the main points of failure. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Boycott shampoo, demand real Poo!

Mike