Septic tank chemical treatments; any good??

I thought that was the purpose. Anaerobic digestion to reduce solid matter with cleaned water discharged to a *drain field*.

Emptying is necessary when the sediment or floating solids interfere with the discharge arrangement.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

And not to be confused with a cess pit, which is simply a holding tank and has to be pumped out every few weeks depending on how long it takes to fill.

But as the original post is some ten years old, I guess the whole problem's been solved by now.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

No, only 11 years.

Reply to