Semi Pedestal - How Does it Fit on the Basin?

Hello All

How do you put together a semi pedestal and basin? I have found the following rolling around in the pedestal box! two small spanner like objects with holes in, two springs and two nuts and no instructions. I'm assuming that in some way the pedestal is attached to the basin using the springs?

TIA

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

Count yourself lucky as mine were missing so I had to puzzle on that a bit longer. Or go look at the ones in the Wickes showroom as I did to figure out what bits I had missing. :-)

There are two holes in the bottom semi bit, one end of the springs goes in the hole (it's a bit overlarge) and the other end goes onto the two bolts/nuts that hold the upper basin to the wall.

Then you twist the plastic centre part which tightens the spring although how far and much you tighten bolts/springs when doing this setup I've no idea, I was just frightened of over tightening them and breaking the sink. :-(

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Great, thanks Mark. In my case it looks as though the spanner things will attach to the basin bolts and the springs are located in one of the three holes that are available, thus giving some adjustment.

Richard

Reply to
r.rain