Self-assessment tax dates query

In message , Handsome Jack writes

I did my tax return around the beginning of November, so my memory's a bit blurred. However, I have a feeling that I only had to do the additional security thing when I first started the return, but didn't have to do it when I returned to what I had saved.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

Is it really one of those things where the ultimate in security is needed?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" posted

They have to guard against fraudsters amending my bank details and claiming a refund.

Reply to
Handsome Jack

Last tax refund I had - not that long ago - was cheque.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

my last one (I suspect the only one) was in 2015; that came by direct bank transfer. I'd completed the relevant boxes on my Tax Return.

Reply to
charles