Security camera question

who cares. Shonky little suburbanite

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The car port (with two satellie dishes)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So now we know where to have the uk.diy national meet!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

How did you do that? Assuming it IS his house of course

Reply to
stuart noble

Just used my brain. All the info needed is on the newsgroup.

But I am only a stupid electrician:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

He probably went on 192.com and searched for all the dennis in tipton without realising that I am exdirectory so don't appear in the phone directory and I am not on the published version of the electorial register either. There are at least three that I know of, two of which don't appear on

192.com.
Reply to
dennis

You forget one thing. I am much smarter than you.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Strange that the electoral roll is public whereas you have to wait 100 years for the census. This quote is interesting too

"My experience of being closely involved with the electoral register is that not everyone places themselves on the full register for various reasons, and only 60% of those on the full register allow themselves to be placed on the edited register.

Legislation is currently being prepared to abolish the edited register and prevnt it from being sold for commercial purposes."

The right to duck and dive should be enshrined in the law :-)

Reply to
stuart noble

In article , dennis@home scribeth thus

So deffo Den's gaff;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

"all the dennis in tipton" FFS.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It certainly is.

I used neither of them to find dennis. And that's the truth.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So go on, reveal how denboy effectively drew his own 'X marks the spot'

Reply to
Andy Burns

post no 35.

No 192.com and no surnames.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Post no 34 on this thread was interesting

ARWadsworth

direct URLs for the hard of counting

Reply to
Andy Burns

I wondered why he couldn't even get that right. There is another asda in tipton

a nice new housing estate near to it.

There are five Lidls there that I know about too.

There are even two screwfixes and two toolstations within 3.5 miles of me.

Add in the fact that the distances aren't measured and are just finger in the air guesses and you have it. He really has gone on 192.com and looked for a dennis in tipton somewhere near the distances I said from the shops.

You may also notice that no one from Marconi has posted to say they know me, I wonder why? Its not because i didn't work there.

Reply to
dennis

your name isn't really "Dennis"?

Reply to
charles

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Thats because its all happening on a backlist where you are not welcome

Reply to
geoff

You must be really sad. Why do you want to wind ARW up in the first place, what's he done to you? With you as his friend he doesn't need any enemies.

As I said his best bet is to kill file me and stop worrying over trivial matters. Getting wound up by someone who is ignoring him isn't a good sign sanity wise.

Just look at what its doing to him, he doesn't help many these days as he is always looking for ways to insult me instead.

Reply to
dennis

Geoff never mentioned me his his post?

You could not wait to mention me could you?

Reply to
ARWadsworth