Sebo X1 red light

Anyone here with a Sebo upright vacuum cleaner know why the "beater failure" light comes on after a few minutes of vacuuming hard floors, then goes out again as soon as you go onto a carpet/rug?

Reply to
Huge

On 8 Jan 2018 14:08:18 GMT, Huge coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

Perhaps because the beater has stalled if it's driven directly, or the belt is slipping if it isn't?

Reply to
Graham.

Jamming up the beater thingy? Overheating due to close coupling to the floor, clean filters bag etc. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hi. I had the same problem. The carbon brushes needed replacing. I used Robert Simmons on 07976981909. He is based in Surrey. He picked up and delivered and repaired my X1 for £40.

Reply to
MK

Huge Ego seems to have vanished, so I don't think he will be interested.

Reply to
Andrew

The great silly home owners club portal strikes again then. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa