Searching for product for stairs

Hi, Hope you all can help me. I'm looking for a small device that fits onto one stair, allowing you to place a ladder on top of it, at 90degrees to the stairs. Basically, its just a small platform. I remember seeing it on tv last year, invented by 2 firemen from England, and I'm pretty sure they said it was on sale in B+Q, but the staff there know nothing about it. I cant remember the name of it which is the problem.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

thanks, Mark.

Reply to
Mark S.

Visit a couple of Aldi/Lidl stores in your area as they had the item your looking for on offer a few weeks ago at 59.99GBP these normally retail at

80 to 90GBP.

I say visit a couple because one store might not have them?

This what they are like,3 in one

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Try

' Stairmate '

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Bloody hell 80GBP for that. sod that for a game of soldiers. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thanks Andy thats it exactly!! My attempts at searching yahoo for "stairmaster" were fruitless.

Reply to
Mark S.

Bloody hell, I made something similar to that and didn`t patent it 19 years ago !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

probably quicker to make something, its not complicated.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

You're right, thats what I'm gonna do. 80UKP is a bit steep.

Reply to
Mark S.