Sealing porcelain tiles with Lithofin grout sealer

Does anybody know if its possible to use the Lithofin grout sealer to seal unpolished porcelain tiles before grouting them? I have some left over from a previous job and want to reuse it if possible. What's the difference between the grout sealer and the StainStop product?

Also is it possible to seal limestone with the group sealer?

Reply to
Taylor.Paul.F

I know next to nothing about tiling, but do porcelain tiles or limestone need sealing? I would have thought they were impervious, unlike wall tiles for example.

Reply to
Chris Hogg