Sealed/waterproof cupboard doors

Hi all, I'm looking to source some sealed/waterproof cupboard doors for a bathroom.

I'm looking for something that might work the same way as a Landrover window! i.e. two doors that slide past each other - the outer one having a rubber strip down one side to seal against the inner one, and a rubber seal all the way round. The doors then can slide either way to reveal a half and be waterproof when closed. The doors could either be made of glass or hard plastic.

Has anyone seen such a thing that I could buy or adapt? Any ideas welcome.

Mark.

Reply to
Forgone Conclusion

"Forgone Conclusion" wrote | Hi all, I'm looking to source some sealed/waterproof cupboard | doors for a bathroom. | I'm looking for something that might work the same way as a | Landrover window!

I thought you wanted sealed and waterproof?? :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain