Screwfix Return?

Hi,

Bought something last week which I need to return but have lost the receipt. Considering Screwfix keep all the transactions and your customer number on their computers can I return the stuff without it?

Ta

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Perhaps you could consider calling them and asking?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Are you talking about the trade counter? I have returned things without a receipt on a number of occasions without any problem. They just search for the transaction - you need to tell them approximately when you bought it.

Steve

Reply to
stevelup

Yep, trade counter. Thanks for that.