Screwfix Replacement Handles

Hi,

Has anyone recently purchased some Screwfix Replacement handles (D72180-73) ?

'm trying to find out the length of the spindle/bar and Screwfix don't seem to own a tape measure and can't tell me the length ! (It just saves me the hassle of buying one and having to send it back if/when it doesn't fit.)

Thanks, Tim.

Reply to
Tim Jenkins

(D72180-73)

42mm from the flat face of the handle body.
Reply to
Woody

Cheers Woody, much appreciated. Tim.

Reply to