Screwfix prediction

Something appears to be not quite working again.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Looks like they've swapped from .jpg to .png files ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Try now ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Lovely, ta.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I see on Fri theyre selling space invaders

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I think they had those a couple of weeks ago as well

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

They seem to be pre-loading more deals than before, three weeks in advance visible now ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

The Mystic Meg of UKDIY deals predictor seems to be working again after a brief hiatus, despite a claim that the webmonkeys have been fiddling with the spells.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Looks like they just hadn't uploaded any deals while they were having a minor revamp, I don't know how long it hadn't been finding deals, only spotted it yesterday ...

Reply to
Andy Burns