Horstmann Centaur Plus C27

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me!

Just moved into a house which has a Horstmann Centaur Plus C27 centra heating controller, but no instruction manual! I am struggling t programme the central heating, particularly once I've got a da programmed, how do I copy it across to all the other days?

Anyone else got a manual they could help me out with some anwswers?

Thanks in advance for any replies, gratefully accepted

-- bookworm

Reply to
bookworm

Get the PDF version of the manual from

have a similar unit and I don't remember it being possible to use day 1 as a template for day 2.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Telfer

"your CentaurPlus allows you to copy times from one day to another. ......simply adjust the day indicator so it is pointing to the next day - then press copy button and the word "in" will appear on the display. You have now successfully copied the times to the next day."

Reply to
John

I can send you a photo of the manual if you send me your e-mail address (suitably anti-spammed)

Reply to
John

Just after sending I realised that I had to email horstmann to get the PDF sent to me. They seemed pretty amenable to this though. I have one of the ChannelPlus series otherwise I'd just send the file on.

Reply to
Jonathan Telfer

replying to bookworm, Rev Pam Crane wrote: In the PDF user Manual, the default on/off times are listed, and these are OK for many people. First on - 06h30, etc etc. BUT! when I was trying to find out how to troubleshoot my C27 series2 I discovered online a Datasheet for this programmer that clearly states an extra, different default set of times at weekends (Sat, Sun) beginning with First On - 07h30!!! This is never mentioned in the User manuals, online or in print. Today is Sunday: the C27 was not on by

07h15 but was lit by 07h55 when i next checked. So those of you worrying like me that you have a faulty unit, make a note of the time it comes on by default in the week, and the time it comes on (ie the red power light is on) at the weekend.
Reply to
Rev Pam Crane