scrap metal

Finally got round to taking my scrap to get weighed in ... all nicely sorted into tubs, total 150kg worth 117 quid

the one thing I won't bother with in future, a huge sack of crushed ally drinks cans collected over at least 18 months, 12kg = £4 f****ng 80p

Reply to
Andy Burns

When I had an engineering workshop, the only reason ali got taken to the scarp merchant was to make space. It certainly wasn't for the money.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

In message snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, Andy Burns snipped-for-privacy@andyburns.uk writes

Prices here..

Tim Lamb

Well if they were worth much they would not make drink cans from them, would they. Also they can have different bits made from different alloys, are often printed and very dirty. All that has to be removed of course to melt the material down. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I think they are all the same metal nowadays, aren't they? I remember when drinks cans were steel with aluminium tops for the ring pull; completely unrecyclable.

Reply to
Max Demian

When did you last have your Haemoglobin A1c measured ? :-)

Should be between 20 and 41 mmol/litre

Reply to
Andrew