Satellite carrying RT (Russia Today) ?

Is there an FTA satellite with a footprint covering UK that carries RT? I know RT is available on Sky, but I'd like to know if it's possible to get it FTA

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Yep the Sky & Freesat transmission is FTA.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Thanks Richard, but from which satellite ?

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Freesat 24hours ch206

and freeview. less than 24hours ch85

Reply to
harryagain

Is it still on Freeview? (it did have restricted hours) but yes it's FTA on 28.2E

Reply to
Andy Burns

still on freeview. Occaisonally not too bad.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

According to Lyngsat the parameters are:

Eutelsat 28A 28.5°E 11623H DVB-S 27500 2/3 "Sky UK" E S1 0

Richard

Reply to
Richard

The Keiser Report, with that oddly-shaggable dirty-looking blonde bint, is worth a look.

Reply to
grimly4

Yes, I like her! And if you want to know the truth about the world's banking system (run by the 'banksters' as Keiser calls them) you can't do better than watch the Keiser Report.

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Do you really want to watch Kremlin Today? It's the most biased TV news source I have seen - even worse than Fox News.

Reply to
Mr Benn

I watch it to see the Keiser Report, which shows exactly how the world's banks and bond markets operate - to everyone else's detriment.

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Knock yourself out...

grimly4