Salter carpet feet

I've mislaid the carpet feet on my Salter 9028 bathroom scales which I now need as I've carpeted the bathroom.
Salter say they cant supply spare parts , so I need to find an alternative or make some.
I cant remember what they look like ,and goggle images cant help
Anyone got a picture ?
Caster cups could be an alternative if I could find some with a small internal diameter 2.1cm
I did read that its not obvious how they fit ( not Push ) anyone know?
All help appreciated
Parts
On 10/01/2013 10:57, snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEbundy.co.uk wrote:

B*gger I threw mine away last week.
--
Remember the early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse gets the
cheese.

wrote in message

Throw the scales away and don't replace them, we did some 20 years ago and have never looked back!
Mike

or down? ;>)
Jim K
On 10/01/2013 10:57, snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEbundy.co.uk wrote:

Mount it on a square of plywood.
On Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:04:45 PM UTC, GB wrote:

Just sit it on.
On Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:04:45 PM UTC, GB wrote:

Yes you just need to make sure the weight is all taken on the legs rather than on the baseplate. If this is not the case the reading can be low or high depending on the mechanism. I think New Scientist found that with mechanical types, bending of the baseplate is included in the calibration, but on carpet this is reduced giving higher readings due to the way the levers are connected. Digital scales often read lower on carpet - I guess strain guages connected to the legs in some way are feeling less force since the baseplate is partially supported. Simon.

Is what I do. Works fine.
On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:04:45 +0000, GB wrote:

Good answer, because carpeted bathrooms tend to end up uncarpeted pretty quickly as carpet in a bathroom is just mank :-)

nothinh wrong with carpet in the abthroom, provided you use one designed for that use. In this house, we have always (35 years) had a carpet. Now on No 2 since bleach got spilled on the first one.
--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Not in this house.

No it isn't.
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 11th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3179
Don't do business with Churchill Insurance - they're slime.
On Friday, January 11, 2013 3:23:39 PM UTC, Huge wrote:

You can still get flotex carpet. Blue flotex reminds my of my grandmother's house ! Simon. Simon.
Is this a mechanical or electronic pair? Obviously in the latter the feet act as the switch an thus it won't work on carpet unless the feet with the switch isdeeper than the pile.
Brian