Sage paint for timber shed

SWMBO wants her shed to look a little more "pretty" than a nice tanalised wooden structure.

Her preference is for a sage colour; any recommendations as to which brand / style of exterior paint will be easy to apply and long lasting? Presume it would also need priming etc.

Matt

Reply to
larkim

wooden structure.

style of exterior paint will be easy to apply and long lasting? Presume it would also need priming etc.

We used Cuprinol Garden Shades (two different colours)

on our corner arbour, and that seems to be ok. We put two coats straight onto the tanalised timber before assembling it.

This is what it looks like . . .

Roger Mills

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Although not clearly stated on the site, this product can be tinted in shop:

might be the case that there are limitations - e.g. certain mixes are not possible - but a huge range is supported.

Reply to
polygonum