SAFE intelligent NiMH charger?

another model that does. I would highly recommend it.

In message on Sat, 6 Nov 2004, John Stumbles wrote

I've been very happy with the Ansmann PowerLine 4 which I bought a while ago now from Budget Batteries. They now appear to have also other Powerline models which might suit better:

- follow links to online store and accessories.

Regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Brook