SAD DISSAPPOINTING KESTON BOILER BLOW UPEVEN PROFESSIONAL INSTALLING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGTR Today I decided to be brave and switch my boiler on so with a broom stick I flicked the switch and BANG SHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHOOOOOOOOOH. steam filled the kitchen screaming and finlly it stopped aaaaaa its blown up. I,m fuming with keston low quality =A31556 wasted. I straight away went to buy a vaillant ecoma pro.which i had seen before. Anyway do any of you know were keston are made? I think that Kestons quality has fluctuated. =20

Many thanks to all that helped me

Reply to
Boiler man

Many thanks to all that helped me

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I,m fuming with keston low quality £1556 wasted.

Your problem is with the installer. Any boiler will have trouble when run with no water in whatsoever. Why did you turn it on, knowing there was no water in it?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

it did have water

Reply to
Boiler man

Or knowing there was a major problem.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Perhaps I misunderstood your reply when you said the boiler circuit was bone dry.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

You must be very rich if you can afford to replace a new boiler with another make while the first is still under warranty.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Who else reckons it's a troll ?

Either that or Drivel is shifted off the bottom rung

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Dingley, Dingley, Dingley Dell.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I have brought my eco..pro. German boilers,the best or Dutch.

Reply to
Boiler man