Rotozip & battery drill.

I was in a Focus DIY shed today. They sell the now discontinued PP Pro trim cutter (B&Q now a have a bigger beefier version for £60). The same model except is has the own Focus brand of Champion and only 1 year guarantee for the £50. Good unit, I have one of the PP Pro type and a good deal. All PP Ro have 3 yr guarantees

I noticed another promotion tool, "exactly the same", called PDTools or the likes of ina yellow box. They also thown in a 14.4 one Hr chgarge battery drill/driver...for £39.99. A great deal.

Reply to
IMM

Could it have been DPTools? Be careful if you are buying on the assumption that it is the same as another similar looking brand. I have an 18V cordless reciprocating saw by DPTools, and an 18V circular saw by Champion. The batteries look the same and fit each others chargers, but the retaining clips are slightly different, so batteries wont fit the other tool.

Reply to
John Armstrong

Yes.

There might be slight differences, but it is basically the same thing plus a battery drill.

Reply to
IMM