Rogue Traders: Plumbers (BBC1) - is there a repeat?

Hunted all over the BBC website, can find no mention of repeats of tonights "Rogue Traders" (plumbers) Or is there a download site or anything?
Ta!

it's on BBC digital on NTL & Sky

It's repeated next Tuesday (18th October) at 2.20am with signing.
--
Martin Jay

Not Wales, apparently. The other BBC One nations and regions are available on Digital satellite (941 to 958).
--
Martin Jay

Jonathan wrote:

It gets repeated in the wee small hours of Wednesday on BBC1. This one will be on 19th at 0220. (London schedule; YMMV.)
Chris
chris snipped-for-privacy@postmaster.co.uk wrote:

I dunno if I have missed any other comments on this programme but the guy who charged in excess for 200 hundred quid to change a ball/float valve, he is the one who snapped off the ball float arm and left his rubbish behind. This guys behaviour is disgusting and his comments at the end of the programme were outrageous. What a piece of sh*t this guy is. He was so disillusioned with himself that he tried to justify his charges. This guy was a professional. A professional rip off artist and a bast~rd to suit.

And look at the house he lived in (they showed it in the programme). The proceeds of crime !! But how did he sleep at night in his four-poster bed ? Simon.
sm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

He was probably making close to a grand a day or more. But apart from the shame of being caught out on tv he won't pay for it.

I'm sure he sleeps soundly, as those people always do. He may suffer a bit after this TV prog in business, but a after a few months he will be back to stage one again.

tonights
There is enough evidence there for prosecution, in his dealing win the house and the ads. Why aren't Trading Standards pushing it? This bast~rd was making over 1K a day. He must have been raking in 250-300,000 a year for doing not much at all. His house was huge with electric gates. I bet he votes Tory.
The other drain crew were bent from the top (it was clearly company policy). It was difficult to say they were braking the law.
They should also do a slot on rip-off lawyers - like conveyencing.

Oh come on! You were doing alright up 'til then!
What, would you rather he vote Labour?!?
I didn't vote for either at the last election, but really I don't quite see how you manage to get from "His house was huge with electric gates." to "I bet he votes Tory".
Oh bugger - I've just taken the troll-bait....

Sounds like a safe bet to me.

I think you dug the trap yourself - and then walked into it.
Anyone diy advice on making your own petards? ;-)

Google for terrorists cook book
John Cartmell wrote:

<http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/huntingdon/2005/10/14/2480e91d-d6b0-45a5-9ec6-e8ecb0ce1df7.lpf
--
Andy

<http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/huntingdon/2005/10/14/2480e91d-d6b0-45a5-9ec6-e8ecb0ce1df7.lpf
Fireworks???
http://www.disappointment.com/old/joeydeacon/joeyback.htm
Oh, *P*etard. Right...my mistake.

I would rather he voted for his prison wing.

I vote New Labour. I like Tone. And they doing a brilliant job.

It was.

Most people like that I have ever come across vote Tory. The Tories don't like legislation to outlaw rough operators, whether trade or law, etc.

I'm reasonably sure you're trolling here - not even the most ardent labour supporting friend of mine thinks they are currently doing a "great job", and certainly doesn't like "Tone".
But, I'll take the bait - which part of the "brilliant job" are they doing best?
Would it be the part where children are so out of control that 12 year olds are cutting each other up (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/4361724.stm ) on their way to getting worthless A level results (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/4361724.stm ). Or the corrupt immigration policies (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3813903.stm ) which encourage the misery of human trafficking, while failing those who need help. Or perhaps the cut in funding for GUM clinics when labour came to power, resulting in a 1500% increase in syphillis ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/4334310.stm ), while cutting 15,000 NHS beds into the bargain ( http://www.hda.nhs.uk/downloads/word/news_archive/August04.doc )
Perhaps it's the highest inflation for 8 years ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4352318.stm ) or poor economy ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4363250.stm ) or maybe the debt timebomb?
Or would it simply be having the most unpopular party to form a majority government since the 1832 Reform Act ( http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,1478987,00.html ) running the country? You know, the ones who spend more parliamentary time (700 hours) on debating whether to ban hunting than on any other subject, but do manage to give 7 hours to the decision to invade Iraq ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1412158,00.html )
Which part are you most proud of?

It's Drivel. He's the resident village idiot.
--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

faltulence wrote in message

....On the good ship Plowman they all did sail ....he was the skipper to no avail
....he sent the crew atop the mast ....until he spouted to them at last
....I'll keele haul ye, I will be jabers ....so cut the masts and make em into cabers
....because of cabers the ship did wreck ....I have my cabers said cap'n, so what the heck
... the breaking of law the police did pursue ....Cap'n Plowman was dragged into public view
....the judge did say in all his day ....a case so bad he did not sit ...."the mans a fool I will commit"
....the judge, he screamed, "an idiotic fool" ....the capn' now resides as uk.d-i-y newsgroup tool

[snip]
See what I mean? Absolutely barking.
--
*It's o.k. to laugh during sex..just don't point!