Rogue Traders: Plumbers (BBC1) - is there a repeat?

You don't. Get back to playing draughts.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Five years old? You are being very over generous here. I would put him at the age where he had just learned to speak. And he even shows signs of not being capable of getting that past his keyboard and onto his computer.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I don't think so. I can still see your drivel at the top of this post. Just how old are you? 4?

I used to say that children would be OK when they were five.

Did you mean to write...

''snip drivel by someone with the name of Pat in their e-mail address''?

My 'name', has never changed all my life

You wrote that drivel was snipped.

Why TF do you sign with drivel?

To the rest of the group, my wife is called Patricia and we are happily married.

Can drivel say the same about being married, let alone happy?

Dave

Married... This means betrothed and wed to a member of the opposite sex. Having normal sexual relations with said spouse.

Having sexual relations with pictures of central heating combi boilers does not come into this definition. This comes under the classification of being a wanker.

What have you to say about this?

I'll bet you leave me open to a valid reply.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Sweeeeet!

Reply to
Jonathan

NO, I meant to write: snip drivel by some with Pat in their name.

It is not a nice name you must change it.

It cerasinly was.

Because my name is Doctor Drivel, a part time world-wide play boy.

We don't need excuses or apologies.

As a part time world-wide playboy I don't need to be married.

That is very nice.

..his name is Pat and that is that, but he says his name is Dave ..this man, or bird, or both, thinks it's all the rave

..he has the best of both it seems, not just one combining two ..this combi man, that's what he is, it's very, very true

.."the combi here", "the combi there", she always likes to shout ..an obession with this combiness it's what she's all about.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Our sycophant has an utterance.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

That makes me plural, or multiple, of which I am obviously not, being a singular person. Can you learn the difference between a name that you use to live your life and a name that is used on the internet pleas.

Like you do, every time you have a period?

Well, do this ng a favour and go world wide. That way we will be rid of you.

That makes you plural now. Just how many of you are there?

You just hook up with other international playboys and play with them then? Do you know what that makes you?

Careful, there will be a very big oirish man coming your way soon.

Dave

Reply to
Dave