Rising prices

Last week I bought a roll of loft insulation from B&Q in Watford. It cost £24.

I went in again today and bought another two rolls - £25 each. That's a 4% rise in a week!

I might need more. Better start saving. :(

Reply to
pinnerite

It's black friday fortnight - many prices actually go up during this period:)

Reply to
alan_m

In message snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, pinnerite snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

:-) I had a sales call yesterday from my builders merchant. Apparently they have noticed my recent lack of purchases!

I have been holding up buying some treated 6x2 as I think the current mark up is temporary. Brexit opportunism. The price he offered seemed modest.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Its subsidising the stuff they want to get shot of. Have you bought any timber of late. I thought it grew on trees.. grin. Obviously trees are worth far more these days. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa