The Natural Philosopher

Canoodlin the corpse?

Reply to
Nick

In message , brass monkey writes

All I have to do is enjoy myself, then

Reply to
geoff

Fireball XL5 was the first one I remember watching. Supercar was raved about by a friend's older brother, but I can't remember seeing it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And what the f*ck was that strange purple giraffe (or some other creature) with yellow polka-dot spots?

Or was that just a nightmare caused by too much kiddy tv?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

There was an American live action serial called Space Patrol which sometimes causes confusion.

The Roberta Leigh series was unique for having an all electronic musical score. This is the guy responsible for it

will be remembered by all radio amateur old timers here for his contribution to the hobby.

Here is Roberta Leigh being interviewed and not mentioning Anderson.

saw Gerry Anderson give a talk in Manchester about 25 years ago and he didn't mention much about Roberta Lee's work Didn't mention much about his ex wife Sylvia either!

Reply to
Graham.

I was in Junior school when Thunderbirds was on TV, but will admit the reruns of UFO when I was a teenager were certainly of more interest.

Lt. Gay Ellis ..... had a very shapely Gabrielle Drake in bacofoil miniskirts and string vests, very appealing character.

A few years back I watched rerun (again) and found it amusing that while they assumed living on the moon was normal, as were video phones .... they had not thought of calculators and had commander "Ed Straker" often sitting puffing on his cigar using a slide rule !

One minor character was played by Paul Guilfoyle - now a creeen regular as Jim Brass on CSI.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Reply to
Ian Jackson

I really do think some of the comic artists were on mind-altering drugs, long before they were fashionable.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon