Richter or Merkel ? (2023 Update)

In the film San Andreas, do we use the Richter scale or the Merkel scale to measure earthquakes?

We should remember this information, after all, Americans don't make films for nothing, films are also an education.

Reply to
mail...

I use the crockery scale, if you get broken china then you shift pretty fast. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Le lundi 22 août 2022 à 05:00:41 UTC+4, Brian Gaff a écrit :

Sorry, it's Mercalli scale, not Merkel.

Reply to
mail...