RF linked smoke and CO detectors/detectors

We're soon to move and I want to install some smoke and CO alarm/detectors in our new house.

Looking on the internet I see quite a number of RF linked smoke alarms (both mains and 9v) but nothing in the way of RF linked CO alarms.

In particular, I've not been able to find a single RF linked system that will do both smoke detection and CO detection.

Has anyone else has more success?

Guy

Reply to
Guy Dawson