Screwfix Counter in Bradford

Don't know whether its new news or old news but there's a large banner outside premises on Wakefield Road just north of its junction with Rooley Lane and Sticker Lane announcing the imminent arrival of a Screwfix Trade Counter.
--
Frank
Interesting, but shall we wait and see . Peter. F wrote:

F wrote:

don't know exactly where though. There is also a new diy store called the Range opening on the old Asda site, has anyone any experiences of the Range?

There is a Range near me in Leeds. It is a 'Jack of all trades' store, i.e. Household, DIY, Gardening, Toys, Tents, Xmas stuff, etc, etc....
Have a look here http://www.therange.co.uk /
HTH
John
|Don't know whether its new news or old news but there's a large banner |outside premises on Wakefield Road just north of its junction with |Rooley Lane and Sticker Lane announcing the imminent arrival of a |Screwfix Trade Counter.
Thanks, not too far from me :-)
--
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk> Google Groups is IME the *worst*

Nor me either :) Saw it the other day too; no mention on their website yet. Is this the start of increased prices?
On 29/11/2006 22:41 F wrote:

8 December apparently.
--
Frank

Perhaps there is going to be a branch opening soon!

As mentioned elsewhere there is supposed to be one opening soon in York too, strange how in Yorkshire they've gone for smaller places such as Doncaster, Bradford, York and Hull yet completely missed out Sheffield and Leeds.
After seeing how "quick" they serve customers at a quiet time on a visit to the Doncaster store a few weeks ago I doubt I'll be using them in person even if they were right on my doorstop (thankfully I doubt they will ever be within 30 miles of me)