Replacing Belling Cooker Fan

I need to replace the oven fan in an oldish Belling 860 Mk2 dual fuel cooke r. I started removing the back to access the fan but it looks like I have t o remove a metal gas pipe which goes to the hob (part of the cooker, not th e gas supply from the wall). I'd rather not do that if there's another way. The back of the cooker has what looks like an access panel for the fan. The re's a picture here: imgur.com/a/91qZSR6 There are no screws to remove. Is that for accessing the fan? (It looks to be in the right place). If it is, what's the right way to remove and replac e it please?

Reply to
tonkski

That looks similar to the access under the bottom of my microwave to replace the turntable motor, you have to cut/break the bridges of metal between the pairs of drilled holes, then after replacing the fan, rotate the plate by a few degrees so the "petals" line up with the single drilled holes and use self-tappers.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks Andy. That sounds right.

Reply to