Repairing speaker cabinets.

Very nice.

I think a number of the first sale items are turning up on ebay about now.

Rob

Reply to
RJH

Good luck to the sellers. The auction selling price had premium and VAT added - but common things seemed to sell for a basic of at least as much as I'd expect on Ebay. I didn't see anything go at a bargain price. But of course I wasn't following the thousands of lots. I was surprised how much LS5/9 went for - they weren't much liked. Obviously a big demand for LS3/5a and the prices reflected this.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A small rare earth magnet would be better

Reply to
newshound

What, something like a speaker drive unit you mean?

Reply to
Sam Plusnet