Repairing a shower mixer?

My parents have asked me to have a look at their shower mixer.
It is a plain gravity hot feed,mains cold mixer, 1 lever for pressure,
and the other lever for mixing.
Both levers are getting a little stiff - probably limescale build up on
the threads, so when took apart will (hopefully) just need a good clean.
I can see no easy way of getting it apart to clean it - do they have to
be taken off the wall before they can be disassembled?
Any other things to look out for?
Thanks
Alan.
Reply to
A.Lee
The experts will need to know the make and model.
the "Shower Doctor" website has loads of illustrations to help

Reply to
John

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in