Removing old storage heater - instructions needed!

They have the date clearly displayed on the current posts, but then they highlight a bunch of seemingly random "highly rated" posts from the past with no immediate indication of date until you click on one to look closer.

Reply to
John Rumm

replying to dave, Kazza wrote:

This may help you find the model/s your looking for with asbestos in them

Reply to
Kazza

I expect he has managed. His request was posted in 2008 !!!!.

Why don't you read the date of the original post before replying ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Yes I wondered that as the home owners mash up does have it, however I think the problem on that site is that the system presenting messages mixes up the years and sequences with dates instead.

It should have been sorted years ago.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

replying to h.tees, Sgink wrote: You are so rude you wouldn't talk to someone face to face like that so why do it online. Ignorance is having no manners, not just not knowing how to do something

Reply to
Sgink

Ignorance is replying to something that was posted 11 years ago!

Reply to
alan_m