Remote garage door openers

Hi everyone this is the first time that I have subscribed to your forum

so please forgive me if I am not up to speed on the correct protoco etc. I have purchased from eBay a Motorlift garage door opener from a Germa outfit called H & F Trade GmbH. They have a listing of over 14000 sale so I think they must be fairly well known. The system is a DIY self fit kit and being, I think, a reasonabl competent person, I thought that I would have no big problem i installing the system. the problem is that the "Installation guide" i not in understandable English and the accompanying diagrams leave a lo to be desired. Have any of you ever fitted one of these kits and can yo give me some help

-- Alan J B

Reply to
Alan J B

If it's one of the models sold by Screwfix, it looks as if you can download the pdf document from their site.

HTH ANdy

Reply to
Andy Cap

If not I have fitted three Chamberlain Motorlift door openers of different vintages at home, I could E-Mail you some instructions.

Reply to
tinnews

Thanks for the information it's very similar to the ML750-GB, I hav downloaded the pdf file and it will be a great help Ala

-- Alan J B

Reply to
Alan J B