Reliable supplier of kitchen sinks

Hi,

Went to buy new kitchen sink and taps for mother at Homebase (10% off on Friday) - and they are quoting 4 to 6 weeks delivery.

Any recommendations for suppliers in North London / Herts with from- stock items?

Thanks

Clive

Reply to
Clive

I am sure Wickes keep their kitchen range in stock as do the larger B&Qs

Reply to
ANDREW BORRETT

IKEA have a good selection and they're (usually) in stock. Ring and ask for a 'physical stock check' if you know which one you want.

Wickes always seem to have plenty of stock, I've never 'not got' what I wanted.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman