Rededa vices

I've inherited a large Rededa vice and would be interested to find if anyone out there knows anything about the company that made this brand eg the name of the company, where they were based and anything else about them.

Reply to
Yvonne

No idea. Did you inherit any virtues at the same time?

[Seriously, if you Goggle for Rededa Vice, there are lots of hits which may tell you what you want to know.]
Reply to
Roger Mills

Trust me, Google was the first thing I did before posting to the forum. Apart from the occasional mention of the name, I could find nothing about them.

I have a collection of several vices that I have renovated and have been able, with Googles help, to find interesting facts about them - with the exception of Rededa.

There are a couple of excellent forums on vices ( based in USA) but they also had noting on the brand.

Reply to
Yvonne

replying to Yvonne, Ian Richardson wrote: Hi I have found an old vice to it is a redhead no32 patent 387474/33 rec no

717/31 cannot find any thing about them how rare are these would like any help thanks
Reply to
Ian Richardson