Recycling / binning old motherboards

They would not have fitted into your unroadworthy rot box. Micras are surprisingly quite wide. There is no way I would put doors into that car anyway. Only a pikey would suggest such a thing.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Traffic laws are easy to evade.

What is it that leads you to believe she is not nice?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

If your car cannot carry a door or other large object, it is a useless device. I put a window into my car that's wider than a door. I've also carried a washing machine.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Local tip probably has a small electrics / electronics section.

Reply to
John Rumm

Whether or not we have blue boxes, and what we put in them, is different for every district council in England. Cambridge certainly has blue boxes, but they are for paper, tins, plastic bottles etc - not toasters or motherboards. (Most houses in Cambridge actually have blue wheelie bins, but there is an option to have a blue box if a bin is too inconvenient - eg because you live in Victorian terrace without direct access to the garden.)

Reply to
Martin Bonner

almost all cct boards are recycled to recover precious metals ... normally council recycle centre will take them.

Reply to
rick

Steph wants to know if your prostate exam is due.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Pardon? Are you saying I have a massive fanny Pounder?

Reply to
shezyb1977