Record time for a new apprentice getting a bollocking

10 minutes before he started his first shift:-)
Reply to
ARW

On Monday 16 December 2013 18:36 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Pre-bollocking - very wises - sets the tone.

And now a funny (sort of) story, from SWMBO.

Chinese bloke has 6 sons (nightmare in the making).

When a visitor to the village asks: "How do you keep your boys so well behaved?" the man replies:

"When I get up in the morning, I call one son formward at random - then give him a good beating with my belt. The rest are perfectly behaved for the whole day."

PC failure - but IDGAF

Reply to
Tim Watts

Tim Watts scribbled...

Pretty standard parental behaviour by Chinese. I lived next to a Chinese family, it wasn't unusual for their young boys

- under 5 - to get a good hiding once a week or so.

Reply to
Artic

My twin Hong Kong nephews were sent to an approved school for a year "for their own good".

One good thing, they learned how to beat the crap out of their bullies when they got back to mainstream school.

jgh

Reply to
jgh

Used to happen at the school where I went. Mind you you had to do something to deserve it. As it was in front of the class (for boys), excellent deterrent. Girls got whacked too but in the headmisstress' office. (Very rare, they nearly always behaved) We used to have classes of fifty odd but no problems with discipline.

Adam would have loved it.

Reply to
harryagain

Were you so ugly they whacked your head by mistake. Brain damage would explain your posts.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

So what's your excuse?