Denon service manual needed

Anyone here have a good source (free if possible) for a service manual for a Denon RCD-M37 CD receiver I would like to fix. I know at least one of you has audio industry experience. I suspect it's sustained some abuse. It won't come out of standby, protection relay clicks when I supply mains power and LED goes red. Press power button, LED flashes green a few times with further relay click, then LED changes to solid red with no further response when power button pressed.

Many thanks if you are able to help.

Reply to
Part Timer

If there's no luck here, try joining diyaudio dot com and ask them. I've had success there. A friendly bunch, IME.

Reply to
pastedavid

Having had run ins with Denon relay contacts in the past, i'd just make sure these actually are working before getting technical. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I just wondered if you ever got a fix for this defect as I've got the exact same symptoms in a friend's RCD-M37. Cheers.

Reply to
nojay1