Recommended Plasterer's

Is there anyone out there who can recommend a decent plasterer covering the Hounslow/Isleworth region in Middlesex. I have recently bought a new property and after peeling away the many layers of woodchip (which the previous owners seem to have had an extreme liking for) I am left with a room that requires mainly re-skimming.
I would like to get this done asap (this side of Xmas) but am anxious to avoid the numerous cowboys.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@pst.co.uk ( snipped-for-privacy@pst.co.uk) wrote in

let me know if you find one

Now there's a major project
--
geoff

No, but I can recommend a grocer's apostrophe.