Recommended cheap tile adhesive for walls?

if you can't find it locally.

Reply to
John Rumm

Errm, why bother to plaster? If you want cheap, go traditional: If necessary level the wall with a skim of mortar. Soak the tiles overnight. Butter the tiles with cement based mortar made with sieved sand then set them on the wall.

Reply to
Jan Wysocki

Jan Wysocki coughed up some electrons that declared:

It's already plastered ;-o

I remember that technique from a 1950's house.

Reply to
Tim S

There's also the option to use thistle plaster, discussed here recently. I wouldnt try and cut corners in a bathroom though, its the one area where a good result is necessary.

NT

Reply to
NT