Recommendations wanted for compound drill table

I want to add a compound table to my pillar drill and, as usual, have stumbled when trying to decide which to buy because of the variable reviews. Has anyone here bought one that they thought was good, or good enough?

Reply to
nothanks

Sorry? This seems to be a DIY-related question. Are you sure you are in the right place?

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

:-) Having looked around I'm now tempted to make something like this

(and, maybe, add a couple of lead screws in the future) rather than buy one of the Chinese cast iron jobbies that I was first thinking of. So that's a DIY answer (of sorts) to a DIY question ... whatever is the world coming too ;-)

A Happy and job-list-reducing New Year to all.

Reply to
nothanks

(Bah! despite the evidence I *do* know the difference between to and too)

Reply to
nothanks