Recognise this shower set?

I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this photo with an identical or very similar one please. There are no markings visible which makes online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it please?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Reply to
Terry Pinnell

Looks from here as though any generic shower head and shower hose you like the look of should do. Though if it is an electric shower make sure the head is suitable for an electric shower as they don't like too much back pressure.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

If attached to an electric shower it would probably have come with the shower unit. Check for the maker of the shower for their spares - for instance if was a Triton shower then:

alan_m

I was going to say that the OP's photo was an old Triton riser rail. I have no idea about the head though.

Reply to
Fredxx

Cripes I thought that was my downstairs shower for a second!

I replaced the one there with a reasonable quality generic.

with a reasonable quality hose.

I found the fully plastic heads couldn't take my water pressure.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher