Recessed Lights - Back Covers - Is there such a thing?

I recently fitted some Iguzzini recessed downlighters in my first floor bathroom. Having had problems with wasps in the loft above, I wondered whether there were any proprietary covers for the above-ceiling portion of the light. I would expect a fine gauze type cover would do the trick. Allow heat to escape, but prevent insulation or creepy crawlies getting to the back of the fittings.
Anyone bought or made something suitable?
TIA
Phil

You can get some sort of fire-proof cone that goes behind them - they`ve been mentioned several times recently if you do a quick google, these might do what you want as well as improving the safety :-}

there
Call me a bodger if you like, but I've used some very cheap end-of-line at B&Q earthenware flower pots (suitably drilled for ventilation) for this. They're fixed to the plasterboard with a bit of "No Nails" and the loft boarding has carefully measured circular cutouts to give a small cleaance round them. They only stick up a bit - a little wooden frame round about is screwed to the boards to keep stuff being stored there a safe distance away. Does the job and FAR cheaper than those special ones that have been mentioned a few times.
Simon.
Flower pots? Best suggestion so far!
Phil
Colin
Yes I would have googled first, but don't know a suitable key word
Phil

I know www.ironmongerydirect.com do them; fairly expensive though. They are intended for fire safety purposes - they are intumescent, which means that in the event of a fire they expand (bit like that 'no more gaps' foam stuff) to fill the hole made by the downlighter to inhibit the progress of the fire.
David

Ah, didn't think of that ... I don't think my earthenware flower pots do that! Ho hum.