Re: Wooden floor levelling

Do you think it will cope with 4-5cm though?

Do you mean 4-5 millimetres or do you mean you let a blind epileptic do the job?

If the former, yes. If the latter, I don't think you'll notice.

Reply to
Michael McNeil
4-5cm = 40 - 50mm
Reply to
Rafal

Bloody ell - you sure you aren't suffering with serious subsidence there?

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Reply to
Rafal

Take your floor up, you bloody fool, and re-lay it. Take the opportunity to note where the pipes and wires are and etc., for any future refs. (Let me guess: you will need them soon enough.)

Reply to
Michael McNeil

As MM says, you really need to find out why it is 4-5cm out, if you don;t you may find yourself doing floor levelling every several years if the floor continues to move.

Reply to
David Hemmings