Dimensions for B&Q Parallel Rail Rad.

Does anyone have one of these vertical asymmetric parallel rail radiators

650x1762mm from B&Q, code ATW1 or item 236. Can you let me know the spacing for the pipe inlet centres at the bottom and the width spacing between the brackets higher up? Reason: I've had one on order for 2 weeks and it's been delayed once already. I've got to get the wall and pipework finished in advance!

thanks, Richard

-- Any help TIA Please reply to Newsgroup scrambled address

Reply to
mutley