Re: Why!!!

The merits of Islam

Why don't you f*ck off?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

+1 Go take your stupid religion elsewhere. Go find different sheep to follow.
Reply to
brass monkey

And to you too, if that what floats your boat. Just remember; don't come knocking - you will not be welcome. If you do, bring a wheelchair.

Reply to
grimly4

er yes

The provenance of their book is very good.

Historical records support their prophet's existence (only 33 words on Jesus by comparison).

No physical miracles, just dreams* fortelling how to win battles etc.

The concept of a single, above all, mono-theistic god is clean and so Moslems feel confident that if there is a god they are worshipping the right one.

Scientists have dreams as well, e.g. Friedrich August Kekule, who dreamt of a snake biting its own tail and realised this was the structure of benzene.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

I dreamed a dog was licking my feet and realised there was a dog licking my feet.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Could it be the structure of Gorgonzola?

HN

Reply to
H. Neary

I dreampt Kirsty Wark was licking my bell end and realised it was a dog.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Isn't it the same god as the Jews and the Christians? All Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve, and CS Lewis put it?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

well possibly.

Or not.

Depending on how dogmatic, biased and viciously sectarian you want to be.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, like when you go to in petrol stations. You can have Shell, Esso, BP or whatever, but it's all the same stuff...

Reply to
johannes