Re: Update to Wands not spinning in Dishwasher

Sorted that problem, ripped and stripped everything waterside.

> Cleaned, reseated etc etc....Superb jets of water internally !

I didn't see the original discussion of this, but in our dishwasher occasionally lemon pips would find their way into a jet of the spinning arm. This would either block a horizontal jet and affect the spinning directly, or or block a vertical jet, thereby unbalancing the arm, and causing it to press against the basket above, also preventing it from spinning.

Unpopped popcorn kernels can play the same trick.

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida