Re: Some of these toffee nose kids got it right....

Even in those days they were scaring kids shitless with tales of an apocalypse. Some things never change.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote in news:RFU5G.1371669 $ snipped-for-privacy@fx08.am:

Is speaking well something to be derided?

Reply to
John

Jim is one of life?s failures. That gives him a lot of people to envy.

Reply to
Brian Reay

In MarxistThink it's a Hallmark Of the Oppressors!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's the hallmark of a LeftyCunt.

A failure at life.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

At least Jimbo doesn't have a Geordie accent. Who'd envy that?

Reply to
Spike

I do. Not only do I adore Geordie accents but I think that nearly all Geordies I have met are pretty civilised people.

Its way nicer than Estuary.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

;-)

Reply to
Brian Reay

Clearly you do.

Reply to
Brian Reay

You're hallucinating again. Take more water with it.

Reply to
Spike

You really don't hold yourself up as one of life's successes, surely?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News